Jord Watches

Watch Out For Wooden Watches

The Spring's Must-Have Accessory

Now that it is March, I have been scoping out the big trends for the Spring. This year specifically,  I am focusing on updating my accessory collection.

The one thing I am excited about is to sport my new Jord wooden-watch. Neutral yet a statement piece, it is everything I could want in a watch. I can dress it down with my everyday casual outfits, or dress it up with a more "office appropriate" outfit. My favorite part? I styled it with my favorite pair of Levi's, and it was the perfect match! My watch compliments any outfit I am in.





























First of all the packaging for Jord was beautiful, I actually still have the box displayed in my room. It came in a gorgeous wooden (magnetic) bow with watch cleaner and extra links. They also custom sized the watch to fit my wrist! I have extremely small wrists and I am always having to go get links removed, so this was extremely beneficial that it arrived already sized. 
















If you guys are looking for the perfect accessory to add to your wardrobe I highly suggest checking out Jord Watches. They have so many options to choose from, whether it is the finish of the wood or the face of the watch. They have watch options for both men and women. The watch I am wearing is this one. I fell in love with the size and finish of the wood. It is so versatile, I have no problem styling it! 


Now here comes the amazing news! I am hosting a giveaway so YOU can win $100 towards a watch! Whether you want to win it for yourself, a parent, spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, there is no reason why you wouldn't want to enter! Everyone who enters will recieve a 10% off code, and one will win the $100. All you have to do is follow THIS link, fill out your name, email, and what watch you love. Simple, quick and easy! Get your entry in now, it closes March 18th.

Good Luck!



Luxury Wooden Watch

Comments

Popular Posts