Deck the Halls in Handmade Hats

Deck the Halls in Handmade Hats 

Custom Beanies, Anyone?


It's that time of year, well at least in New Jersey, where jackets, gloves, scarves, and hats are necessary when walking out of your house. The weather can be brutal and I know for myself personally, I struggle with how to dress for extremely cold weather conditions. I never liked layering or wearing hats because I feel it took away from the outfit I was wearing. During the winter season, I always lose a sense of motivation for fashion. I usually stick with my 3 essentials: black ripped jeans, a sweater, and black booties. 

This year is different. Thanks to @daniellemrodier on Instagram, I am more motivated to incorporate knit hats into my wardrobe, while still being able to wear a cute, put-together outfit! You want to wear that red, off the shoulder sweater that has been sitting in your closet for 2 years now? Well, customize a beanie to go with it. I paired mine with this cream beanie, with a red and forest green design, and a forest green pom (my favorite part). Guess what else, I paired it with my winter/fall essentials - black ripped jeans and black booties. Now not only am I keeping warm, but it ties together my whole outfit!

To customize your own hat, or select one of her ready-made hats, you can follow the links to her Instagram and Etsy below. Happy Holidays, be safe, and stay warm!

Outfit Details: 
Sweater:
Jeans:
Boots:






Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/daniellemrodier/
Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/crushedbeansknits

Comments

Popular Posts