Case Station

A Phone Case Craze

And For A Cause

If you know me, you know I may have a slight addiction when it comes to phone cases.. actually, it is a huge problem. I have always been enthralled with the idea you can even make your phone look fashionable, and I definitely take advantage of it. I have always been an avid Amazon buyer when it came to phone cases, two-day delivery and pretty cheap. I couldn't beat it, that is, until now! After discovering Case Station, I am now totally obsessed with designing phone cases. They have plenty of options of ready-made artist collaboration cases, but I opted to create my own.

 Coming from someone who is not very artistic, it is a fun and easy process to customize a phone case of your own! Here is the one I created, a little motivation on a phone case is a great thing to see when I look at my phone.





Remember, you can. 


The other case I received is absolutely adorable and supports an amazing cause. Proceeds from any of the cases in the Gold In September line will be donated to the charity. Their mission is to "raise awareness and inspire action for childhood cancer initiatives for every child, everywhere." By purchasing a case, you are making a donation to a serious cause. I love putting this case on my phone because it strikes up a conversation and I can direct people to the Gold in September charity.  You can find this case line HERE! Case Station is an amazing company and I highly recommend checking them out!


Comments

Popular Posts