Styling Cheetah Print

Cheet(ah)ing My Way Through Fashion

How I Style Cheetah Print


Out of all the amazing winter trends that are in style right now, I can honestly say cheetah print coming back has got to be my favorite. It is the perfect statement piece to any outfit and is genuinely so fun to style. Coming from someone who tends to wear a lot, if not all black, cheetah print is a great transition piece when trying to change up your wardrobe. I typically style it as a neutral, yet throwing in some pops of color and other funky pieces gives it a whole new vibe.

The first outfit stays within the walls of my comfort zone. An all-black outfit, topped off with a black hat is a safe, yet bold way to get your foot in the door with a new print/style. The pants I am wearing are currently on sale at Gap. The off the shoulder gray sweater I am wearing was thrifted, yet you can find similar basics almost anywhere. I topped off the outfit with my black Target booties and my favorite hat from Forever 21. Simple, neutral, yet bold!











The next outfit I styled, is moving a bit further away from my comfort zone - starting with the bold cheetah statement pants. These have been a regular wear for me recently, and I love pairing simple neutral sweaters with them. The pixie pants I am wearing are from Old Navy - they are sold out online so I linked a similar style they offer. I paired it with a textured knit sweater from H&M. I am wearing the same hat from Forever 21 and finished the look with my all time favorite pair of shoes - my Free People Royale Flat. They are the most universal/unique shoe and can be paired with almost anything! Obsessed is an understatement.








My last look is my most bold, maybe because of the pop of color, or maybe because of the jacket paired with the cheetah pants. The pants are the same pair from Old Navy. This style of jacket, a faux fur/"teddy bear jacket," is very on trend right now. This one I am wearing was thrifted about two years ago, but Urban Outfitters has a plethora of them you can choose from! The graphic tee I am wearing is from Brandy Melville but is only offered in white online. I found the red version at my local Pac Sun. Lastly, I gave the look a more casual style by finishing it up with my 'Old Skool' Vans.
















Bonus Piece!
A cheetah scrunchie is the perfect way to tie an outfit together, I paired this one from Francesca's with my same red graphic tee! A pop of color and a pop of cheetah is the perfect combination, yet the small statement pieces are not overpowering. 


~ Let me know what you think and how you would style your cheetah print! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts